NOTE: We are conducting the survey in Mar-Apr 2022, and we’ve given the name Survey 2021, as this year is not yet complete. We’ve had discussions with a lot of people around this and will be changing the name to ER Industry Survey 2022 Q1, as that would be a better representation.
Survey Update #3 - 15-04-2022
Survey Update #2 - 28-03-2022
Survey Update #1 - 22-03-2022
Our aim is clear, we want to spread the word about escape rooms to more and more people, and empower more people to participate in this industry.
Here are some stats from our 2018 survey.
608 people requested the PDF reports
This data can be helpful in many ways:
- Identifying current industry bottle-necks and trends
- Helpful for letting new or aspiring ER owners make informed decisions
- Helping creators and developers to come up with solutions around existing wants and problems.
- For academic researchers and publishers who are looking for information in our industry.
- And many other ways…
Click to see an overview of question categories in this survey
- Post-covid overview
- Starting a business
- Daily ops
- Business model
- Market concerns
PERKS FOR RESPONDENTS
Your Title Goes Here
What's in the SEO ORB Vault?
- 14 Google Ads Secrets For Escape Rooms
- The Definitive Guide To SEO For Escape Rooms
- Escape Room Cost Per Player Acquisition Calculator
- The Ultimate Escape Room Marketing Playbook
- and more…
The submission window is only open for one week to allow our editors enough time to analyze the data and launch the report.
You’ve read till this far, this is a true sign of your commitment to the industry. If you are an Escape Room owner or manager, we would love to have you participate in this effort to make escape rooms more popular and mainstream.
– Yogita from SEO ORB