Top Escape Rooms Use SEO ORB For Their PPC Ads
Target keywords that bring your bookings
Unlock additional market segments
Create a better ad strategy that’s designed for success
Get super-creative banner designs for display network
Escape rooms that trust us.
ESCAPE ROOM PPC DONE FOR YOU BY EXPERTS
We are certified Google Ads Partners
We have a specialized Google ads team – from analytics to copywriters and designers.
We’ll do the heavy lifting for you so you can spend more time running your company, rather than trying to implement marketing strategies that you don’t completely understand.
WHAT WE DO
The foundation of any ads account is writing great ‘creative’ copy that is compelling and persuasive.
Getting the right account structure means all the difference between a successful PPC marketing campaign and a failure.
What search terms that have a decent volume are actually bringing in money. Working with many Escape Rooms, helps us identify and find them faster.
The objective of your ads is only to sell the click, but the landing page sells your games. We make high-converting landing pages.
Get complete clarity on the number of bookings, phone calls, and contact form submissions that you generate through your PPC campaigns.
You’ll be top of your business numbers with our simple to understand and transparent reports which can be accessed from even your mobile device at any time.
GOOGLE ADS GODFATHER AUDIT
( $1 usually $497)
Get a 60-minute over-the-shoulder audit we use to get results fast.
With the Godfather PPC Audit, you’ll be on top of your digital marketing spend by knowing:
The exact mistakes that you are making
And have a tailored plan on how to execute the best Google Ads Account structure
And recommended ad-spend according to the needs of your Escape Room
(Entermission VR Escape Rooms)
“I knew that my website wasn’t necessarily the best. I knew it wasn’t SEO optimised, and there were a lot of issues with it.
The website was a mish-mash, the previous website person was unwell, and I was making all the changes myself. When it came to technical things, it was challenging to find suitable people to outsource it to, and the quality was very variable. It was a frustrating experience.
SEO ORB came in at the right time, and they did a great job of getting the website going and getting it SEO Optimized and increasing our organic traffic and taking over the advertising and other aspects of the business.
We are a VR Escape Room, so it’s a little different than Physical Escape Rooms, and breaking into the market is a challenge, but we are pulling in 6.5x ROI from our Google Ads campaigns.
If you are an Escape Room business, I highly recommend working with SEO ORB before your city is taken.”
(Fox In A Box Chicago)
“…we were barely breaking even. Some months were profitable, and some were not profitable. The biggest problem we were trying to solve was ‘increase sales’.
I was going to Google Search Ads myself, and it didn’t ROI very well. I did a couple of random Facebook Ads as well. It wasn’t practical. Our Search Engine Optimisation was also disorganised. Before working with SEO ORB, our marketing efforts were non-existent and ineffective.
After working with SEO ORB, we got into a very profitable footing. It’s allowed me to free up my time to worry about more strategic efforts.
Our SEO rankings are through the roof, we are dominating our space for most of the essential keywords, and our ADs ROI is close to 30X, which is a complete no-brainer.
With SEO ORB, there is a real focus on Escape Rooms, and they have helped the organisation to a tremendous extent. I felt like I had a wingman there. Helping take care of one major part of the business.”
Free Growth Acceleration Consultation (Intro Call)
Onboarding + Project Kick-off
Monthly Reporting Calls
Ads That Get Clicks And Landing Pages That Convert
Clicks Into Customers.
There are some really crappy PPC service providers out there that will set up some ads and leave them on autopilot. They don’t even have web developers on standby to create your landing pages. This is a common frustration that we’ve heard from many of our clients during our strategy sessions.
We know escape room PPC campaigns inside out. From generating bookings for your escape room to leads for your birthday party or private events services and corporate team building – we can tackle it all. Partnering with us you will be able to scale your Escape Room Business to new heights.
Lock N Escape
Utopia VR Arcade
14 Dalston Lane
Build A Scoop
Wild Goose Escape
WE ONLY WORK WITH 1 ESCAPE ROOM PER LOCATION.
Yes! You read that correctly.
When we partner with an “Escape Room” business, our aim is to make them the #1 Escape Room in the market.
We cannot achieve the same results for two businesses in the same location.
That is why once we partner with you, we will never work with your competition.
10 Tips For Hyper Effective Escape Room PPC Campaigns:
1. Avoid Generic Calls-To-Action – All your ads should have a call-to-action, preferably in the headlines. But don’t be afraid to try different versions and also test CTA in descriptions.
2. Add Credibility Factors – Add reviews, certifications, awards and recognitions to your ad. This builds a lot of trust in customers as they will choose you as they don’t want to be let down by a bad experience.
3. Showcase Your Value Propositions – Use every opportunity you can to display how your business is different from other Escape Rooms in the market.
4. Test Call Only Ads – Don’t assume that your customers want to do an online booking. What if they are in a hurry and want to book a call. Test call-only ads.
5. Get Creative With Image Ad Extensions – Get creative with your image ad extensions. They were recently launched, so instead of showcasing our product, we used it to grab attention with our ads.
6. Use All Available Google Ads Extensions – Google ads extensions don’t cost you extra money, but they let you take up more real estate with your ads.
7. Choose Right Keywords & Match Types – Use tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Spyfu, and Google Keywords Planner to conduct proper keyword research and use the correct match types
8. Choose The Right Bidding Strategy – There are many types of bidding strategies that are mostly used in Google Ads, and most people get stuck on Maximize Clicks or Manual CPC, but you need to use the right bidding strategy at the right time with the goal of eventually running at Target CPA or Maximize Conversions.
9. Routine Optimisation Is Key – You should have a daily, weekly, and monthly ads optimization strategy depending on the budget that you are spending. The more you are able to optimize your campaigns, the better your campaigns should perform.
10. Create A High-converting Landing Page – Focus on creating a high converting landing page with all the trust factors that you can provide, unique selling points about your business, and all-important business details and FAQs that answer all possible.
Our Recent Articles
A List Of BADASS Escape Room Marketing Resources [Free & Paid]
Let's face it. Running an escape room business can be daunting. Like most escape room owners, you probably started your business because you are passionate about escape rooms and game designing. Also, you might have felt that there is comparatively a low...
[Case Study] – 2.5x Increase In Escape Room Traffic & 50% Growth In Revenue Y-O-Y
Marketing your escape room business doesn’t need to be complicated. One of the things that I always notice when talking to escape room owners is that they are always looking for a “secret ingredient.” Like a marketing company that will turn the tables overnight. But...
How To Find Out Your Escape Room Target Market
So you’ve finally finished building your escape room business plan. Your games are set, location is locked in, and staff is on board. However, your work is far from over — you still need to introduce people to your brand and find customers. Sure, you could develop a...
5 Popular Escape Room Trends And How To Make The Most Of Them
The pandemic was a rollercoaster for all industries. Amid lockdowns and recessions, many establishments in the entertainment space have had to pause and rethink their operations — and escape rooms were no exception. Fortunately, as cities return to normalcy, the...
The Ultimate Guide Escape Room Marketing Guide – 2022
Just like solving an escape room puzzle itself, figuring out the best marketing strategies for your escape room business can be tricky. After all, there are hundreds of techniques you can use, such as boosting your website’s SEO, distributing traditional flyers, and...
Escape Room Cost of Player Acquisition, CPC, CPL and More
Last Updated: 28-07-2021 Take the guesswork out of business decisions like how much to invest in acquiring new leads for your escape room. Should you spend as much as you can on acquiring new players for your escape room? Can we take the guesswork out of deciding how...
Piyush Agarwal (Data Geek @ SEO ORB)
SEO ORB IS YOUR DEDICATED TEAM OF DIRECT RESPONSE COPYWRITERS, TACTICAL WEBSITE DESIGNERS, CODERS, FUNNEL HACKERS, MEDIA BUYERS AND TRAFFIC ACQUISITION SPECIALISTS.
Leverage our suite of marketing tools and our skilled marketing team for a fraction of the cost of setting up an in-house team.
✔️ Proven Track-record ✔️ Industry Knowledge ✔️ Real-time Reports
FREE 30-MINUTE GROWTH ACCELERATION SESSION
Claim your 100% FREE no-obligation 30-minute growth session call ($1,000 value). This is only for hungry action takers – if that’s you – then let’s crush your business goals! 🚀
START YOUR APPLICATION 👇
Fields marked with a * (asterisk/star) are mandatory